Saturday, December 26, 2015

Reading through the Bible-Bloom where you are planted

117
1 Corinthians 7:17, "But as God has distributed to each one, as the Lord has called each one, so let him walk. And so I ordain in all the churches."
As the Lord has called each one, so let him walk: No matter what your station (married, single, divorced, widowed, remarried, whatever), God can work in your life. Instead of thinking that you can or will walk for the Lord when your station changes, walk for the Lord in the place you are at right now.
So let him walk is also a warning to beware the danger of thinking other people have it better than you, because of their different station in life. Married, single, divorced, remarried, don't matter nearly as much as an on-fire walk with Jesus right now.
Dear God, I am so grateful for the "on-fire" relationship You've given me with Jesus!!  He is the center all my other relationships and I am so grateful!

No comments: