Thursday, November 19, 2015

Reading through the Bible-God gives the increase

37
1 Corinthians 3:5-7, "Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one? I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase."
Who then is Paul?  Paul and Apollos are not the ones you believed on for salvation; they only brought Jesus to you. They are through whom you believed, not on whom you believed.
I planted, Apollos watered: Christian workers have different jobs, and see different results. But God is the one who gets the work done; God … gives the increase.
Dear God, I pray that my life may serve as a seed or water to your Love and Truth and that I may have faith in you to grow in those I love.

No comments: